I'm leaving tomorrow.
I wish I wasn't this predictable, but I feel like there's a million bricks tied to my body, willing me not to get on the plane tomorrow.
I'm sad. I wake up in the morning and I realize I have one day less in Ipoh.
But it's been an awesome three months. Going to KL, Penang, Singapore, Gem Island, parties (like someone's surprise bday party 0=D) and dinners and gatherings... and pictures to boot. Not that I need them to remember.
And having Keong with me in most of these events... =)
They had a farewell for me in my house (meaning I din need to prepare anything besides the plates and cups [thanks dear! =D]), and it took some effort for me to be as upbeat as I normally would be. But it was nice. =) Had a few laughs with the girls, Paige made amazing sushi and mini pizzas, Chee Keat laboriously prepared fresh, piping hot Carbonara... and Keong taking random pics of everyone. Hehee.
Pastor Ashok and Jane took us out for lunch earlier. Was really nice of them, but again, I found it sorta difficult to laugh and joke as usual... I hope they didn't find me rude.
But I do know I'm blessed, in the midst of all the homesickness and misery (for lack of a better word) now. Blessed to be able to get a good, solid education, blessed to have a family and place to call home, blessed to have you guys. =)