Do you guys have gmail? Have you looked thru the sponsored links at the sidebar before?
Well, actually yahoo has those 'catered-2-you' ad links too, but the gmail-google ones are downright spooky. It's like they're reading your personal emails word by word, with little Oompa-Loompas monitoring and analyzing your needs and habits...
Although my sister pfffFt-ed me at my lack of tech-savviness and said they just do it by matching certain keywords and stuff.
Bleh. Who's teaching you Elementary Japanese at three in the morning huh huh huh.
Hehee. My sis's taking JPN101 this semester, while I'm in JPN201, so it's a unique experience to be able to lord it over her. LOL. Coz usually she's the one who gets to huff n puff n act all exasperated over my lack of brain activity in Physics and whatnot, you see. =P
Muahahahaaha.
0=)
I sold four books off Amazon! Gosh, it's so exciting. Just a few hours after I posted them up, and they're snapped up, just like that! Of coz now I hafta lug these heavy textbooks to the post office and ship them off, but it's ok. Better than getting ripped off at the local bookstores. Those people give you nuts for used books. I'm trying to scrap up some more stuff to sell (it's addictive)... anybody wants CD albums by MXPX, Dashboard Confessional, Jeremy Camp and Jason Mraz, before I put them up for sale? XD