<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6521234?origin\x3dhttp://blessedbubbz.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=3054107564476057249&blogName=url.blogspot.com&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLACK&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
Tuesday, September 27, 2005Y
Font Biatch

I won a car today! Hehee, a tiny one, but still a car. =) See, my designing professor has this online quiz thing every week, and whoever answers them first wins a car. I've always watched with utmost envy as my classmates get called to the front to choose a car of their liking, wondering when my turn will ever come, the glory, the satisfaction, the... Ok I didn't mean to win it. I just happened to check my email 2 hours after she sent off the quiz. =P She has this box of tiny vehicles, trucks, racing cars, SUVs, you name it. So this time, as I walked down the red carpet to receive my award prize... I had no idea why I needed a li'l steel car. But I took my time choosing anyway. *bEam* I don't know how to describe it, and it's too small to be taken a clear photo of, so *shRug*. Oh and after today's class, I am officially a Font Bitch. LOL. Seriously, that's what my prof called us! We'd been drilled with everything typography and fonts and text designs for the past week, so now we can 'criticize and comment on design in an aloof manner', the design guru's own words. I'm not sure about that hehee, but she's funny. =D And she pastes pieces of candy (real candy like Reese's Pieces, M&Ms and Starburst - none of that Willy Wonka, Foot-shaped choc crap mind you) on our quiz papers as long as we hand them in. *gRin*

7:57 a.m. Photobucket