The girl agreed to send me back the DVD! I'd humbly emailed her, apologizing for my mix-up, and she was cool with it. =D
She also told me she used to stay at the same street as I do right now. Weird.
A couple of days ago, I was in the bus, earphones fastened and zoned out, but somehow I saw a guy drop his student ID while getting off the bus. I myself wouldn't claim to be a full-time Samaritan, but this time I just stood up and rushed forward to pick up the card and chase after the guy. After I told the bus driver, of coz. Wouldn't want the bus to drive off without me.
The very next day my sister found out she'd lost her cell phone. Her
new cell phone, btw. But then someone called from the main bus station and told us some guy had turned in a cell phone with our house number in it. Thank God!
These incidents are probably not related, but it's got me changing my mind about the big bad world out there - maybe it's not so bad every single day.