<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6521234?origin\x3dhttp://blessedbubbz.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=3054107564476057249&blogName=url.blogspot.com&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLACK&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
Monday, September 05, 2005Y
Popping Contacts

Was trying to put on my right contact lens when it disappeared. I blinked, rubbed a li'l and the thing just disappeared. Couldn't find it on the sink, floor, mirror... Shrug. About time to change a new pair anyway. Popped it into my eye, was all right except for a dulling pain at the corner of me eye. Weird. Maybe an eyelash? I rubbed my eye gently to coax the phantom lash out. Nothing. Went to the mirror and pulled my eyelids at all directions to check my eyeball out. No redness, no lashes... and yet the disturbing sensation... Tried to touch my pupil to see if there were two lenses there... OOUUCCCHhhhH! I massaged me eye again... was not relieved in any way. Gak. Prayed that my eye's ok, eeps... Went back to the mirror and suddenly old contact lens crept out from the inner corner of my eye - all crumpled up and sticky. EeeewWw. S-I-C-K.

3:03 p.m. Photobucket