
I'd always had some reservations over posting up pictures of my own cooking creations, always sounds a little dodgy to me, me being a modest li'l chef-wannabe and all...
(HAH! *sNoRts at sElf*)
But this is just too pretty! Potato salad, with purple onions and romaine lettuce for extra crunchiness! *bEam!* And it's Dijon mustard, mMmmm... I'd actually set out to make a normal potato salad, but then I found those gorgeous fresh purple onions, and the beautiful green romaines... one of my favorite color combos of all time!
In fact, if you'd look thru my memory box (not that you should - IT'S PRIVATE, hello), you'll find tons of handmade cards and li'l pieces of thinking-of-yous from my buddies and such, ALL in purple and green. I am so serious.
But that's the old me. Now I like a hipper combo - turquoise and fuchsia. =D
Oh and the salad is nice too. Li'l tangy coz of the fresh onions. 0=)