<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6521234?origin\x3dhttp://blessedbubbz.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=3054107564476057249&blogName=url.blogspot.com&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLACK&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
Tuesday, September 27, 2005Y
Renaissance Festival

Sis's friend came down to East Lansing for the weekend, so we went to this Renaissance Festival in Holly, MI. Was bigger and livelier than I expected - I kinda thought it'd be some corny fair with I dunno, cardboard sceneries and stuff. Turns out this was the real deal - they actually set up a whole movie-set-like place, with tons of food and artsy stalls and performances. I couldn't get enough of the artsy stalls. =) There're actually more of us, but I can't post anybody's pictures without offending somebody so these pictures only have me in them. Hehee. People in various strange costumes. No idea what a butterfly outfit had to do with the Renaissance period, but hey *shRug*. There were quite a few goths there too. Intriguing. Even the dogs got dressed up! There were so many dogs there, and they're all just so groomed and... perfect. Saw this golden retriever puppy - all I can say is, my birthday's coming up. =P I pet the pony! At the mini petting zoo hehee. They had a llama, a calf and a little lamb too. They sold garlands and potpourri too! So pretty... Bought a ceramic ornament for my mom. =) I just know she'll love it. Sis bought this hair thing for me. *bEam* It's not cheap, but it's really fun to play with. Oh oh and the black hoop earrings are from Keong. I love 'em. HeEe. Saw real jousting performance. Actually that's dumb. How can it be real if it's a performance? It was more like a stage performance. That's one of the Queen's knights. __________________________________________________________________ Went to the campus gardens the next day. Flowers and plants were beginning to wither coz big bad Fall is blowing Summer away. I realize I grin like that a lot. Hee. Mello Yello. When I was 16, I was getting ready to get to school at an ungodly hour, still stoned, until I found a frog inside my school shoe. Don't even ask how I found that out.

11:03 a.m. Photobucket