<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6521234?origin\x3dhttp://blessedbubbz.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=3054107564476057249&blogName=url.blogspot.com&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLACK&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
Monday, October 03, 2005Y
mAuh!

It's here! Finally it's here~ Keong wrote me a letter when he was in Dubai, and it took about a week an a half to get here. About 2 hours after he told me he sent me a mail I kinda wished he hadn't, coz I realized I had to wait an insane amount of time before it'd actually reach here... But it's here~, that's what's important!~ *sillY gRin* Blings HehehEe~ Thanks darling, it's uber sweet of you oh~ *huGzz* I still remember one particular comic strip out of the gazillion (have you heard of this joke, where a mother and son was watching the news on TV, and the anchorperson was reporting that there were 1100 Brazilians dead in the recent crisis, and the mother turned to her son and said, "That's horrible... how much is a brazilian?" *hOwls with lAughTeR~!* ahem ok) books of Archie Digests I used to read on my bed, on the couch, in the loo... anyways, there was one strip where Veronica and Betty were really upset that their boys aren't romantic and sweet like in the romance novels, especially after they found their parents' secret stash of love letters in the attic. So they forced Archie, Reggie and Jughead to go out of town, miss them, and write them letters. But it backfired coz they met other cute chicks in the other town, and the letters were all about the new ppl they met and stuff. In a very late attempt to cut the story short, they made the boys head back to Riverdale and agreed that it's much better to have their boys close with them. Duh. I could've figured that out without making my guy go away. =P Hehee but the reason I brought it up is coz... love letters are still as romantic as they started eons ago? *sCratch head* I don't know why I remember that comic... hehee oh well. Or maybe it's to show that my Ginger is a better letter writer (mini tongue-twister?) than Carrot-Top (Archie)? Teehehee. OH right. That LDR has its perks too, from time to time. *bEam* (I really did juz remembered y'know, while I was taking a shower after I already published this post - din fake nothin'. XD) Ahh good ol' Archies... they've been around for like what, 15-20 years? Gosh, I bet nobody under 18 reads 'em anymore... we're getting old peeps XD Isn't it exciting??!?! There's even a li'l pink card in the mail, hehee, not sure if Keon'd want me to write it out here hehee but it's funny! Girl 5 Hehee ok ok... I do have a shred of self-awareness left, so I won't go on to mention about the little poem he made, and the list of reasons of why he... Oops, there I go again. Bubblegum Back to my reading assignments it is then... I wasted half of yesterday watching the complete reruns of the America's Next Top Model, the second season. I know they're on their sixth now, but give a gal a break eh, I've never paid any attention to the series till now. Even though Janice (Ong) always asked me about it. =P But it's so much less bitchy than I thought - was actually quite entertaining. =D Weatherman 1 On a separate note, the weather here is going cuckoo lately. A day could start off at 6-7 degrees, and end in 24 degrees in the late afternoon. Don't mind the coldness (yet) though. *bEam* ...HuMmm Nickelback's Photographs is such a catchy song.

6:04 a.m. Photobucket