<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6521234?origin\x3dhttp://blessedbubbz.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=3054107564476057249&blogName=url.blogspot.com&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLACK&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
Monday, October 10, 2005Y
Running

We waited for about 15 minutes at the bus stop before we figured it was either not coming, or it'd gone ahead of schedule. So we headed back to our apartment lobby to wait for the next one. Was only about another 15 minutes more anyway. The conveniences of... having an extremely accurate watch? 10 minutes later, I saw the bus zooming down the street. I was like, no way its that th- and I rammed past the entrance and started running toward it. There was no way the driver could miss a couple of running girls. And I was wearing bright yellow. 'Nuff said. She went right by us. I was about to throw my hands up and cry foul when I saw that the traffic lights ahead was red. YEESSSS. There is a God ppl. =P I continued running (fake adidas, RM70, veli good quality XD) and knocked on the glass door when I got there. She still refused to look at me. MAaaaAnnn. I just kept knocking. Finally, right before she could drive on, she opened the automatic door. Make no mistake. *thuMbs nOse* Once when we were 14 years old, we were having our PE class, and as usual Stef and the others (including me) were huddled together complaining about everything under the sun. Din mean any harm of coz; it juz makes you nonchalantly cooler when you're an ignorant, my-life-sucks-monkey-balls teenager. Hee. Anyways, so we were supposed to run in groups; see whose bra support fail them miserably when they run who ran the quickest and all. And Stef was like, man I hate running. And I was like, yeah I hate running too. Then it was my turn to run. And I ran my best. I always tried to - unlike lompat jauh, I actually liked running. And lompat tinggi. But we're getting off track here. Pun intended. So yeah, right after my run I headed back to the girls, struggling to rearrange my radiant face to one of distaste and bored irritation, and Stef narrowed her eyes at me. "You don't hate running," she muttered in an accusatory tone. I was taken aback. Then I realized. Man, she was right. Why did I say what I said? So I did what any mature, rational, self-evaluationg person would do. I ignored her.

3:37 a.m. Photobucket