When Yean Yik and I watched The Matrix Reloaded in the cinemas a few years back, we were shortchanged. And we wouldn't have known if Mun Yip (whom we met after the show and realize we were in the same cinema) hadn't told us that the TGV people had forgot to put on one of the film reels during the movie.
By the way, the management put on the complete show for him again because he questioned them about the missing parts. I still think he could've rushed out and called us back in. =P
Anyways. I caught the movie yesterday on TBS. I never really knew how much we'd missed at the movie (probably coz the missing links didn't seem obvious - since I had no idea what the whole thing was about =P) until I watched it last night. We missed almost half an hour of the car chase with Morpheus and Trinity and the old Chinese man! The one with the creepy albino dreadlocked twins or something.
Imagine. A whole cinema of people, and only one knew the storyline of the movie wasn't complete. And the next time they see the movie in pirated version or on TV, they'll reach that part where they never saw and go, man how come I don't remember?!?
This post is kinda pointless.