I think we should treasure good memories, cherish them and all those sappy advicey stuff.
Because it's true - once the moment is gone, we can never recreate them. Those unplanned, unorchestrated, omigosh-you-surprised-me-!, heart-melting moments that totally sweep you off your feet and makes you sigh contentedly even months later when you relive it in your head - no romanticization needed.
And it's bittersweet coz I think it can't happen twice. I love the memory, but there's no way it can occur again. It won't be as unplanned, can't be that unexpected anymore. Sighz.
But that's ok. I can whine about something that can't be helped, or I can be uber glad these memories are mine to keep~
Life can only be lived forward, and understood backward. Or in this case, reminisced backward.
And if all these memories are any indication of what's coming ahead, then
bring it on, I say~!