<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6521234?origin\x3dhttp://blessedbubbz.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=3054107564476057249&blogName=url.blogspot.com&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLACK&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
Tuesday, November 29, 2005Y
It started off like this...

Cindy: For some reason I cannot open your test. Could you copy it and paste it right in the e-mail. Thanks! Cheryl --> from my designing professor So I went to the lab to print it out. I couldn't open the file! Incoherent text and whatnot. So basically I had to go home and get my textbook, come back to the lab and redo the whole test (it's an open book) before the class starts in two hours. It's frustrating, coz it's not the first time these good-looking but deceitful Macs have failed me. Got home and found the boyfriend online, so talked with him a li'l about my awful-awful situation. =p But I know I just have to suck it in and juz do what I need to do. Two more weeks baby; gotta keep it together. Weather matches my mood, at least. Got to the lab and tried opening it up again, but nothing new. Still stuck with the incoherent text. Then I decided to go to a different lab to try it out. I remember I saved it correctly; I even tried to open the file a few times before I left the test. Boo-YAAa! It worked! Thank God! Hallelujah! The devil will NOT triumph in me! You can try to mess with my head and all but THE ALMIGHTY GOD, My Father, REALLY FORBID you to win! Teehee. So all's cool. =) I'll have to talk about the mind battles thing later coz I'm actually still in the lab, with my printed copy of me test safely next to me (thank You God, You seriously The Man), n class is starting in 20 mins. Just really wanted to tell you guys that Jesus, quite frankly, ROCKS! Hehehee~

12:58 a.m. Photobucket