To anyone who's curious about what the thing with my sister on the tagboard is all about...
I'm not explaining anything, so bleh. =P
Me bro's getting engaged this Christmas, and being the modern family that we are, we're throwing an engagement party~!
I was told that having an engagement party means modernity. *pOinTs at eDdY* =p
Yes, my bro's getting married soon. Yes, I think he's too young too. No, she's not pregnant. And Michelle is the girl from Penang, NOT the one from CHINA. Get your facts right, PPL!~ *tSk tsk...* Hee.
It's gonna be on Christmas night, at our house, and me mom's planning the whole thing. She's gonna have like pastor and Pui Ling to do a li'l blessing thing for kor and michelle, and during that time there's gonna be a li'l worship session... annnnnd I'm supposed to do it. With Keon as my one-man band~!! Hehehee ;)
I'm SO excited! But so nervous~ What if I do a really bad job??!
Heh but me will do it... *takes in deep breath* Dunno how big the crowd would be, and it's not like an all-Christian crowd either, coz Michelle's side of the family isn't Christian... actually, so is half of mine.
But my mom wanna 'show them what God's love and blessing is all about ma'.
I really should shut up about all this worries and indecision. I've prayed long enough for an opportunity to serve, so don't be so chicken now, CAN?!?! *glaRes at self*
Annnyways. I made a photo album for kor and Michelle too. Just coz he asked. Even though his engagement party's so totally gonna overshadow the fact that my birthday is a mere ten days before it. Bleh. *gRumbLe2*
Heh but I am happy la. Who gets to celebrate a sibling's engagement every year?
__________________________________________________________________________
Lords of Dogtown is a kick-aRse movie~!! Gosh, I love those gritty kinda movies, like Domino and Thirteen. LoD was directed by the same director as Thirteen too.