I'm not sure why I haven't been updating.
It's not like I never had the chance too. There are a couple of times I just logged onto Blogger, all set to blurt out everything that's been happening.
But then I'd end up staring at the blinking cursor, wondering how to put everything into words.
And other times, I'll have the stuff all ready in my head, I know exactly what I wanna write and how to go about it... but they don't quite make it to the blog coz I'm not quite sure how much I want people to know about me life.
Not that much of an exhibitionist after all, I guess.
Oh I just came back from Singapore yesterday. It was awesome. Photos are with Keong still. Keong's injured knee is just out of control man - it just keeps healing, and now he barely walks with a limp. No more sexy stylish walking stick. *pOut* Hehehee jk. Really praise God oh; everyone kept saying it'd take months for him to be able to walk properly, but God just keeps the miracles coming. Of coz, Keong's consistent optimism helped as well. =) Keng Kiat and JooLian's place is on the fourth floor, and Keong actually challenged me to the top of the stairs, after a full day of walking and carrying heavy shopping bags AND a brand new guitar WITH a hardcase. Of coz, technically he won, but ONLY because he pretty much took up the whole width of the staircase, what with the huge guitar on his right and his new pedalboard case on his left. Bleh. =P Hehee.
Brother's engagement party last Sunday night. Only Andrea showed up. Besides Keong, of course. =) The worship session was a blast. God totally answered my prayers. Despite all my non-Christian relatives being there, despite the fact that the worship session would be the 'SURPRISE' factor for everyone (coz most people thought it was only a Christmas party), despite the fact that I only practised with Keong 15 minutes before Pui Ling shoved a microphone to my fact, despite the lousy amplifiers, I felt like I could worship on forever. I know I didn't sound perfect, but it hardly mattered.
Happy New Year's Eve, everyone.