I like all gritty things; I do.
Can anyone tell what my favorite movie is lately? ;) Hehee.
I needed a change from the old blog template. I dunno; I liked the colors and everything, but it doesn't make me wanna blog mOrEee anYmoRree~.
Thus, the new layout.
But honestly, I'm still not too sure about placing a movie poster on my layout. It's like those pages that uses a particular artiste or band or.. or...
something that has nothing to do with their lives.
It's just one of the things that I always told myself I wouldn't do.
So yeah, I feel a lil like a sell-out in that sense. =P But but... it's just that the posters for LoD are so cool, effects-wise. The old, faded gritty sorta look; like aged newspapers, or oil painting surfaces, or.. charcoal, smudgy stuff~!
I wish I could make all my photos look like that. Niahahahah~! Digitally larr, not the real thing.
Which is what I'm trying to do. Sneaking into the sleek computer labs that has powerful Macs with swEeeet designing and photoshopping programs, trying to figure out how to use the darn fancy but only-one-click-button Mac mouse.
Heh just kidding. It's a poorly-done metaphor to show that I'm still learning how to photoshop and design properly. =P
I should just stop talking huh.
Oh May's moved out. Finally. I was planning to blog a whole post about roommates and squabbles and good times bad times and all but I figured it's better to try to salvage my academic career after spending an irrational amount of time on the appearance of my blog.
Yup, I've got my priorities sorted, all right.