<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6521234?origin\x3dhttp://blessedbubbz.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=3054107564476057249&blogName=url.blogspot.com&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLACK&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
Friday, January 27, 2006Y
Arise II

More typing practices. =) Btw, our router is like, acting up or whatever, so I can't go online. And I'm going to Toronto for CNY weekend, to visit the few relatives we have on this side of the world. SET ME FREE (this was the first tear-jerker for me, hEe) Verse Your love covers my sin And washes over me Your grace it draws me in So I can live for You Jesus who died for me So I will lift for You my God Chorus And I will lay down my life For the cause of the Cross And I won't try to ignore (--->Keong figured this one out! =D) That Your heart's cry is the lost (And this part! Hehee~) And I will go if You say go I will never give it up I will lay down my life Because You laid down Your life To set me free Your love washes over Over Over and over... ARISE Verse Now is the time to make a stand To rise up and take the Promised Land To walk in the favor of our God Lift up your eyes to see the King Upon you His glory will be seen Coz His light is rising up on you Chorus Arise Shine For the glory of the Lord is upon you Arise Shine Shine His light I can feel something in the air A spirit of God is surely here As the church rises up to Him The nations they come to sing His praise The lost are found running to His grace Coz His light is shining up on you Arise Church arise YOU ARE MY GOD Verse Holy One Breath of life breathe into me Come and saturate my heart I stand in awe Take me deeper into You Come and wash me with Your love Draw me closer to You And You draw me closer to You Oh to You Chorus Holy I will sing forever Give you my heart You are only(?) God of all the earth And I live for You Mighty King of Heaven Glory and Honor to You Shine Your light for all the world to see That You live in me Bridge Jesus, Jesus, Jesus... You are my God You are my God REDEEMER My Savior is living in me Redeemer Verse 1 My Jesus is better Than anything in this world He loves me I love Him So I give Him everything He gave His life for me Chorus My Savior is living in me Redeemer Jesus He set me free Verse 2 He’s living in my heart He gave me a brand new start I asked him He came in And washed away all my sins He gave His life for me He died to set me free Bridge If You can use anything Won’t You use me Take me and break me and mould me and make me You died for me So I’m living for You I’m living for You I’m living for You YOUR GLORY Verse Break of day Your light it shines on us And Your glory fills this place Like the sun It rises up on us It’s the glory of Your face And I lift my eyes to heaven And I lift my eyes to heaven Chorus Your glory Oh Lord it’s filled with Your glory Nations cry out They sing holy Holy is the Lord Your glory Jesus one touch of Your glory I lift up my hands and sing holy Holy is the Lord Is the Lord Bridge Show me Your glory

11:25 a.m. Photobucket