<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6521234?origin\x3dhttp://blessedbubbz.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=3054107564476057249&blogName=url.blogspot.com&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLACK&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
Wednesday, January 25, 2006Y
Arise!

The new Planet Shakers album is so good it makes me wanna cry. And it's not just the fantamarvebudeligheatiup melodies (normal words can't describe em - no really), the lyrics are just as straightforward as ever. Coz when you think about it, that's all there is to it. Lift His name up. Follow Him now and forever. Praise His majesty always. He died for us. We live for Him. Worship Him all the days of our lives. Serve Him. Save the nations. As Avril Lavigne kept yelling at one point, "'Why you hafta go and make things so complicated?" Hehee. So I was trying to look for the lyrics coz I got tired of mumbling through the parts I didn't know the words to, but I couldn't find any. Too new? Nevertheless! I decided to write em down meself! Hehehee~ My sis and I used to do this all the time, kinda like a (unspoken) challenge. We'd try to type out the lyrics to a new song we like without pausing the track at any point of time. (I could do spanish and japanese songs at one point.) We actually did a lot of (unspoken) typing competitions with each other; that's how I got so good at SMS-ing. Nothing like some serious sister rivalry to get the fingers cracking. Back when we were in Malaysia we'd try to reply each other's SMSes so fast that it was only a matter of seconds after one sent a SMS that she'd get a reply. It was ridiculous. But funny hehee. Alas, I sidetracked. It's fun - you guys should try it sometime. If you haven't already. No, I'm not very free. I have two long magazine articles due soon and two quizzes tomorrow. But I need t- aih, don't be such a bummer can! So anyways. Chekitout~! And sing your hearts out! *gRin* MY HERO Verse 1 Lord I give my all to You Everyday I'm living for Your name I don't care what comes my way Gonna lay my life down everyday My life is not my own Lord Jesus take control I'll give You everything You are the reason i say Chorus Take my life God every part Reaching out to give You my heart One thing I wanna let You know You're my hero! Verse 2 Jesus there is none like You No one else can make me feel this way There is power in Your name To live a life of freedom everyday Bridge You are everything to me More than the air I breathe You're everything i need You're my hero! LIFT YOUR NAME UP Verse 1 I'm gonna lift You up Higher than all things Above every name Coz You are my God n King You made everything So I gave you all my praise I'm gonna lift Your name up So all the world can see You live in me Chorus Shine Your light in me So all the world will see The power of Your majesty (Jesus I will lift Your name up) Let Your spirit fall on me now So that all the world will know That You're my God (Jesus I will lift Your name up) Verse 2 I'm so in love with You Everything You do Everything You say Coz You never let me go You're always in control And I give You all my praise I'm gonna lift Your name up So all the world can see You live in me Bridge (I LOVE THIS PART) Jesus I will lift Your name up Higher than all other names You are my God You are my King MAJESTY Verse Rising I feel my heart sing His praises Our Lord and King The Wonder The Majesty Welcome The King of Glory in Every tribe n tongue Every land will sing Your praise Till the end of time We'll sing Majesty Chorus Oh Majesty To the God of creation Oh Majesty God of all generation This anthem we sing To the God of formations O Majesty we sing!

5:14 a.m. Photobucket