I did this a while ago (when watching Friends reruns, hehee), but I didn't have the camera with me...
It's the Planet Shakers t-shirt Keon gave me for me birthday. =)



_______________________________________________________________________________
When we were in Singapore during winter break, we saw some really cute gadgets that has a wire connecting two cute fixtures such as a black cat, piggy or whatever, and on the wire is a few clips where you can clip and hang anything you like! Cards, photos, anything! I thought it was so adorable, but it was like $6.90, so I opted for two cute rings instead.
Lol. Coz I figured I could steal their idea and make my own, but you can't make you own rings! So yeah. Here goes~



This is supposed to be a giraffe, aka duck hybrid (lol~!), coz it has no real legs. But it has hooves! =P



This, of coz, is a seahorse one.
Nice or not nice or not~? 0=D