Way overdue... went to Frankenmuth last weekend. It's a quaint lil German town filled with Americans exploiting the traditional German heritage that started there. 0=)
Then we went to Bronner's, and last but SO not the least, Prime Outlet~!!! Where I bought three pants for $26~!! I thought it was gonna total up to about $50 but they slashed it at the cashier~!! Two schweet gaucho pants and a uber comfy embroidered pair of ... pants lar. Dunno what it's called hehee.
It's true - you get the best stuff when you're not consciously looking for 'em. Bubbz' nugget of wisdom for the day.
Jk. =) the reAL nugget of wisdom is...
EXPECT GREAT THINGS!
But that's for another post. Onto the pics~!

Bavarian Inn, where we had our German breakfast and... yeah that's about it. =P The food was all right, my
stummy was feeling a lil queasy so.
It was really packed tho. We got seated quite swiftly, but by the time we got out there was a waiting line that stretched to the lobby! Gosh... we totally got blessed. =)

All the servers had to wear the stereotypical old German... costumes. The ladies look much better in their barmaid stuff, but I don't think we got a clear photo on that.

Umm... saying grace? Hehee dunno what I was doing. But it's cool ya; looks like I'm a insightful, lone poet in the midst of mindless activity... lol.
Good hair day.

The Diamond of Light... apparently a long time ago, this inn was a German castle, and this stairway was a secret passageway to the Queen's underground lair, where she meets her Schnitzel boy in private. The only light that she allowed to come thru this sinful place was that diamond glass window, where the sun shone thru only exactly at noon everyday...
Ok I just made that whole thing up. That door's just a normal exit out of the inn. And it wasn't a German castle - it's just made to look like one.
Heee~

My sis took my nice jacket so all I was left was this hideous jacket that makes me look like I'm wearing shoulderpads.
And the zipper was faulty.
But yeah it keeps me warm. *thumbs up*

"CINDY! You look so much like those dolls! Stand in front of them, I HAFTA take a picture!"
"..."
"MIRIPNYA! You juz blend right in!! HAhahahahahahaa..."
"......."

Stocking up on some colored coke.

The guys.
Why am I holding the leftover chicken?

See what I mean about the shoulderpads?
_____________________________________________________________________________
And here are pics from Bronner's - The largest Christmas store in the whole world~!
Hee.
I actually thought it was gonna be a whole bunch of commercialized stuff, but if you look everywhere in the store, there're constant reminders that Jesus Christ is the reason we celebrate Christmas, not Santa Clause.
One banner I really dig- Jesus is the reason for the season.
KapeeSh~!!





