I don't quite recall specific things before 2000, but I know for sure that starting the new millenium, there were just so many things in my life that reaffirms my belief that God is uber present in our lives. Just the way things happen, the blessings, the trials... and I just want my life to be blatantly obvious to everyone that I am His, and if I
simply must state a new year's resolution, it'd be so that my life be an unmistakeable testimony for Christ.
______________________________________________________________
First cell group of the year last night at Mun Yip's house. I realize how old I was when almost half of the peeps there had never been to Mun Yip's house before; we used to have cell group meetings in his house a lot, till he left for Sunway College.
It was also there Keong and I had our first cell group meeting together. =) Technically, we met each other for the first time in Jusco during cell night, but it was a cell outing. Then the next week was Mun Yip's house.
Completely irrelevant information for everyone else but me and him. =p But me blog, me rules. Hee.
It was a bittersweet feeling. But I'm really glad it turned out this way, and it was sorta Mun Yip's belated birthday dinner also so there were tons of really good food, made by his mom.
Amazing.
There was a short time of word, and the question was how we could apply God's word into our lives more in 2006. Sorta like, what's your resolution and all, only relate it to God's Word.
I had to come up with some kinda resolution real quick just in case Sarah called my name. =P Coz frankly, I didn't have any; I don't really believe in having yearly resolutions.
So I gabbled on about something I never really thought of till that very moment when I was picked. Bleh.
I should've just went Jap like Keon did. =P At least I wouldn't bore people to slumber. Hehee.
But much much later on, it got me thinking... and what I gabbled on were actually quite spot-on for what I want to do. I guess it's been on my mind a lot; I just never really sat down and written it on one of those cheesy My New Year Resolution Is... kinda customized papers.
No ending to this post. Ciaoz.