It's been -20 degrees celcius outside lately. So naturally, we stayed in and read a book under the warm covers of our beds.
Not.
The only reason I even have a camera with me the whole day was coz it was too cold to leave it out in the car, so I had to lug it around everywhere. So I thought - photos. blog. POST~! 0=D

Wanted to go ice-skating, but the people in charge got the online schedules wrong and turned out the free period was supposed to start at 10pm, not 10am. Oh well. At least we got to see the varsity hockey team practise a bit. And the arena's pretty cool.
Thus, the skates on my hands. The wind chills were blowing from behind me making me look all messed up (not flattering at all), but I'm trying to make fun of myself more so I'm posting this. Niahaha. It was crazy cold! This was like, the fifth time I wore gloves since I came here two years ago. =P


Had brunch in the only Malaysian restaurant here that has decent teh tarik.
Sis and I waiting to order. Hehehee. Was nice to have curry laksa and tom yam noodles for brekkies for a change~

Spent some time (and more money than we expected to, hee) at the mall, and I saw the biggest guitar EVER.
The strings glowing one oh!~
Then we found this shop called LoveSac, where they sell really huge beanba- "IT'S NOT A DAMN BEANBAG!" Oops hehee. That's their slogan. o=) Well really huge SACS, and the biggest one, conveniently called The Big One, of coz, can sit like four people. Then there's another kind of chairs like the Sactionals, which you can buy however many blocks and build your own sofas. It's really cool, and we were so tempted to get it for our apartment coz if right now, we're just sitting on a bunch of sad-looking pillows and old blankets.
But the prices didn't make it easier for us to decide, so we said we'd come back. Check it out online though - www.lovesac.com.
And help us decide? XD