So we were in class, and a guy near me asked for a pencil. So I gave him my mechanical pencil.
Seconds after he gave me back my pencil, he made a loud fuss about how he wrote on the wrong side of the paper.
"Can I see the pencil again?" ....Sure. Pick her up at 8 tomorrow night. (I mean, what kinda question is that?)
He finally gave it back to me the second time around, and I almost missed it, but
I didn't. Something was different about my pencil.
The rubber part had disappeared!! And it wasn't like the whole part, just conveniently used till the bottom part is stuck on the top of my pencil, like a cork stuck too far in a wine bottle.
Flabbergastation. Where got people like that one! I already lost the cover thing on top of the rubber part, which makes the rubber a crucial part to keeping the pencil lead in. Now it's stuck! I can't get the rubber out unless I korek the whole thing out, and if I do korek it out, I'll have
no cork for the wine bottle no rubber to keep the pencil leads safely inside!
Who uses the rubber on top of a pencil to erase things anyway. Hello, there's such a thing called an eraser. Here, I got nice mechanical eraser from Malaysia somemore. Third world country, but we know how to use our rubbers.
That just came out way wrong.
I liked that pencil... =(