Lost...
We got a new couch. A futon couch. Was a huge pain trying to get it from David's place to ours, but we did it, and by we, I am excluding my sis who took off to Toronto for the weekend, leaving me with Ailam to do the donkey work.
Bleh.
It's great to finally have a proper couch in the living room, instead of sitting on a mess of old blankets, pillows and sleeping bag while eating in front of the TV. =P
But there's something jarring my satisfaction of successfully hauling the futon to our apartment...
I lost my keys. =( I can't find it anywhere, I'm thinking maybe I left it at a door or whatever when I was trying to carry the heavy (I can't stress how insanely tough it was - the futon is a monstrosity) futon up three floors to our apartment.
Argh. It's one of my favorite keychains too.
Hahah nevermind~ Found it~!! Thanks, che. *bEam*