<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6521234?origin\x3dhttp://blessedbubbz.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=3054107564476057249&blogName=url.blogspot.com&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLACK&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
Friday, April 14, 2006Y
Another Concert... hehee

Went for this concert last night in Kalamazoo (about one and half hours away, according to mapquest; which is one hour in M'sian driving time =P).


It's a combined concert; Stellar Kart, Disciple, Falling Up and Kutless. I really just wanted to see Kutless and Falling Up. Kutless was the main act, naturally, but Falling Up was just. too. awesome.

Sugo-sugi! \(^0^)/


Stellar Kart. They were not bad, actually. Punkish... Didn't take pics of Disciple coz me no like. =P The lead singer creeped me out.


Falling Up~!! They're uber awesome performers - so energetic, and then hor! The lead singer stepped on the guitarist's hand (readied for him la of coz) and he flipped over! No hands, landed perfectly~ Then later on, the guitarist himself climbed on top of the piano and flipped over to the stage! Landed on his feet like it's the simplest thing in the world. @_@


Falling Up. I have more of their clips here and here.

See, I go concert also I think of you guys... hEe. Jokez.


Kutless. They're great, of coz. Especially the drummer - can't see him here, but I have a clip of him doing a solo. He's really good at riling the crowd up. AND he has his drumset set up way up high in this block thing, so he's a few feet higher than the rest of the band. Lol. I thought that was amusing.


Kutless performing Strong Tower. The Kutless peeps actually warned us to put away any recording devices, only photo-taking allowed but... 0=) Gotta share the lurve, no?

Crazy drummer doing his thing.

Che, thanks so much for driving~! And enduring three hours of ear-blasting noise with me, hehEe. *big hUGzz* You da best!~ Oh, and for the Kutless T-shirt. Niahehehee KIDDING. Will pay you back. Soon. =P

11:13 p.m. Photobucket