Alrighty. Time for more updates hehee.
I wanna put more video clips up, but there's gonna be too many youtube clips on this page and it'd take a long time to load and then you guys will be irritated and I won't have a reason to blog anymore SO.
I put up links instead. Heh.
Went to Potter Park Zoo on Easter Sunday. After church lar. =P Dave came down from Toronto so sis thought she'd bring him there. Me, I'm juz being the annoying li'l sis that I am. XD Boy, the last time I went to a zoo was like,...
Last December, in S'pore. HehEe. Although technically that was a night safari...~

We'll start with the hares~. Easter bunny, geddit? Never knew hares (isit a plural hare, hares? Or something else... hMm looks weird tho) were quite as big...

A type of antelope called bongo. At first I thought it was kinda funny, the name, but then I saw him all alone in that cage, and I read that he's from Africa... You and me, Bongo, we understand each other. ;) Bongo and I had a staring contest too, for like, five minutes! I love visiting zoos during their low seasons - you get the animals' attentions all to yourself. XD

Beautiful white pea...fowl. They don't call it peacock. *shRug* Click on it, click on it! FaRnee video clip... hehee The Peafowl Shudder, I call it. LOl~~ It was very cold la, and you can't see it clearly in the clip, but it was shivering so hard those hard pointy feathers were making this table-fan sound. Heh. YY say I so mean lor, make fun of animals... but hey, I laugh at myself when my teeth chatter too, so. =P

One of me favs... an Eurasian owl. Have you guys ever heard the sounds owls make? They really go, WHO! HehEe, somehow it really amused me... click on the pic if you wanna see (or hear, really) Dave provoking the owl to WHO.

Gila Monster.

Really called Gila Monster la, the orange lizard. Bluff you for what?

Someone must've knocked on the glass anyway, coz...

......

I was (nicely) surprised by the way they let most birds like these and the peafowls walk around freely.

Hunky Donkey. Hehee.

Ugly-looking vultures.
My favorite was definitely the llamas, but for some reason I didn't get a good pic of 'em... I have a video clip of them too, hehee, but I think you guys have quite enough for now. XD