Firmly believes in life after death. Finds painting own nails therapeutic. Takes an eternity to make a decision. Likes to swim. Hates driving during rush hour. Feels happiest waking up to bright sunny mornings. Is afraid of cockroaches and balloons. Dislikes awkward silence. Is convinced that people only appreciate what they have to work hard for.
Archives
Tag
Credits
This blogskin is made by SIPEI and the pictures is taken from here and lastly, part of the coding is from this skin.
A very close friend of mine had all his stuff wiped out from his laptop coz of some bad virus lately. All his music, photos, information, etc... I can only imagine how heart-breaking it can be. I mean, if I were to lose all the stuff in my PC, all the illegal music files and movies and anime series I've dled, I'd be crushed and insomniac too.
So in a small attempt to lessen his pain... I looked thru my stuff... and found these video clips. =D
It's a clip from his almost-successful-surprise birthday party from last year. Hehee. This was when everyone made him guess what each present was, and if guessed wrongly, the giver'd have the chance to draw on his face... with Jan's make up. Teehee.
Actual execution of face-painting punishment.
Finished product. XD
K la by now most of you know who I'm talking about. =) So if you have any pics or anything that relates to him, GIVE HIM.
Or I'll post embarrassing video clips of you guys... I've been secretly collecting ok... XD