We took about a gazillion pics in one week, so there's bound to be some bad (aka unflattering/embarassing/absurd) pics in the mix...

'Look, Pa, there's one of the seven wonders of the world!'
'...yAwwwwn...'

What?! I'm juz trying to keep myself dry... 0=)

They get mushier as they get older... (-_-')

Mom acting kawaii. XD

He never get tired of ruining my hair. Never mind the fact that my curls are disappearing even as I type... *sOb2* I should get a curling iron.

Umm... I'm not in this pic. =p

For some crazed reason, my dad dared (that's a tongue-twister... dad dared - say it 10 times in a row XD) me sis to bite his ears; I'm guessing I missed half the story...
But I do know that unless one is deranged, or simply tired of life, one does nOt propose dares to my sister.

...*%&$*^@&^#... lol~

The mosquitoes in the local animal reserve must be all female, coz they kept going at the guys.
Gosh, that was a pretty lame joke. And more to come, I'm afraid...

'And then Bin Laden was like,...'

Bro trying out the Erykah Badu hairdo...

Me doing some really bad acting. I'd been better, if me dad din take so long to get the camera ready. It's kinda hard to keep the same horrified pose for more than a minute when you're in the middle of a hotel lobby. =P
________________________________________________________________________
Ok after all those uglee shots, I feel the need for some justification...

I juz love this pic - not coz of me lar (I'm not tHat vain k - or I try not to *gRin*) - but juz check out the sun rays and stuff, coming from behind me. It's like this soft, gentle glow eh.

Hee.