Family has all gone back home, leaving behind tons of leftover foods and snacks from the whole trip. Industrial-sized bags of chips for the loOooong drives, boxes of fruits (which I love love love), and a whole lot of space that seems too empty and quiet right now. Sighz.
I would be lying if I said I'm completely devastated tho. I mean, I loved having them here, but I think I'm getting too used to having my own space... *rubs chin* Ah well. It's a paradox kinda thing.

No more mommy's cooking. *sOb*

No more daddy... acting the way he always does lOL~

Hee. My first bunch of tulips~ Pwetty huh?

Mass graduation process. That's me in the pink circle.
I
knew I was special, graduating with five hundred other people. ;)

More tulips~!!

This pic scares me a little - does it look like I'm carrying a baby or WHAT??
That is nOt the next thing down my list, nuh-uh.
Go SPARTAN!~ XD The huge imprint on the wall is our logo kinda thing.

One big happy family. *bEam*

Ai Lam (fellow M'sian) had a little graduation dinner party for me. =) I was eyeing the cherry pie the whole night. HehEe. 0=)

Ai Lam's girls are the cutest things ever. I'm holding the younger one, Etta with the naturally (!!the injustice!!) curly hair, and me sis's holding the older straight-haired one, Anna. See the resemblence? XD
That's it for the American part of the trip... More Canadian stuff laterz~