<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6521234?origin\x3dhttp://blessedbubbz.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=3054107564476057249&blogName=url.blogspot.com&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLACK&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
Wednesday, May 24, 2006Y
O Canada~

Some people complained they could see nOthing in the last batch of pics, so I decided to post em larger this time... 0=)


Had to leave me pwetty tulips a day after getting 'em... *pOut* And yes, we put em in an ugly blue bucket, coz we impoverished university students do not have frivolous things like a vase or even a decent glass... thing to put pwetty flowers in.


Family at Niagara Falls~ We went on the Maid of the Mist, to get all drenched by the Falls get as close to the Wonder of the World as possible... was funny watching everyone putting on the ponchos when the winds were blowing like crazy.


Blerk.


One of God's covenants with man... ze rainbow, baby~


(^_^)v


Went to this huuuuge garden thing in Montreal. Everybody has somebody... *pOut* Gardens suck. Only couples enjoy gardens. *grumble2*


Why God, WHHhhhYYyy am I the only single one heReee...~ *eMo* Hehee. ;)


In the streets of Old Quebec... this pic's kinda faRnee, hehee. Sis and I were imitating the wooden cats, you see...


We tried to all get onto this huge cannon thing but we kept slipping off...


Another uber satisfying breakfast in me aunt's house in Orilia. Yeah, the same place I got the really bad tummy ache and spent the whole day in the hospital. *gRin*


Dad juz loves me aunt's kids. They are cute, tho.


We went to this local animal preservation center, and I saw these baby owls, SO CUTE! Their heads were like bobbing side to side, for some reason. Crazy cute.


The boys playing by the lake... I really liked that tree. Wish I'd taken a picture with it.


In front of me aunt's house, drinking au lait chocolat~ Can see me colored contacts? I like the way it's so subtle. Like me li'l secret. Lol; me nuts.


We went to Dave (sis's bf) 's house in Toronto for lunch... Kinda like a meet-the-family type of thing, I guess. Wasn't as awkward as I thought it would. Hee. The guy next to me is the youngest in Dave's family too! Hehee. Can you guys see the plastic cast thing on his right leg? He broke his leg in a skateboarding accident. Plays electric guitar. Has broad shoulders. Sound familiar? Not even a little bit? ...Ok maybe it's juz me then. Bleh. =P


9:29 a.m. Photobucket