Update2...
I'm doing this in a list order not coz it's better, but coz me lazy to write separate entries for different stuff. Plus, they're pretty random thoughts so.
1. Semester is OVER~!
2. Sis bought amazing mint choc chip ice cream at 8am (before work) coz of my whining and erratic behavior prior to toughest-media-law-exam-I-have-ever-had. Feel so lOved. hEee~
3. Parents are here!
4. Mom has raided our kitchen and thrown out all expired products dating from 2003.
5. Dad was caught vacuuming our apartment with sis's brand-new turbo vacuum cleaner. HE wanted to try it out. XD
6. Took a video clip of dad vacuuming our apartment with sis's brand-new turbo vacuum cleaner. *rotfl~*
7. Kinda nervous about graduation ceremony this Friday - not the act of graduation itself; juz the ceremony where I have to dress up into a Christmas tree. You'll see what I mean.
8. Oh oh my sister dyed my hair for me =D I was getting a li'l tired of my (adi dyed) hair getting lighter and lighter while my roots come out all dark so... I chose a darker color this time~
9. Hi, my name is Cinnyz Hair, and I'm a victim of severe substance abuse.
10. I got colored contact lenses~ They're not really like, weird colors, juz a li'l bronzy...
11. Hi, my name is Cinnyz Eyes, an...
12. The voices for anime characters should NEVER reveal themselves, especially if they don't look quite as beautiful (male or female) as they appear in the anime series. Ruins the whole atmosphere, donnit. =P
13. Although I am aware that it's impossible to find a person with eyes that occupy two thirds of their face... but still.