<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6521234?origin\x3dhttp://blessedbubbz.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=3054107564476057249&blogName=url.blogspot.com&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLACK&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
Wednesday, June 21, 2006Y
An Incoherent Post

Blogger doesn't remember me...! I used to be able to get into my account without having to log in, but now... *sOb* And I had to type in the full URL - It didn't pop up like it used to... and my blogspot URL is missing from my google history list!

I think this is the longest dry season for me blog, heh.

Anyways. I had things to ramble about from time to time, but I just got lazy.

But then today! Today, I got 97/100 for my marketing exam! XD It's not so much the score, but the way it was presented... See, America has this strange, non-stimulating grading system, where the full grade is 4.0. So for the past four years, it has always been meaningless grades like 3.0, 3.5, 3.75, 2.5 (it was a particularly annoying physics class =p), etc etc. Even a full 4.0 is no satisfaction. I mean, what's a 4.0, really? 4 out of 5? 4 out of 10? Never looked quite right to me.

The marketing exam score reminded me of secondary school exams, where the full marks is of coz 100%, and the full score is just scribbled in this glaring red ink right at the upper left corner of your exam paper, sometimes pressed so hard into the rough recycled papers that you can make out the score in the subsequent pages if you shade the part with a 2B pencil; secondary school teachers were intense.

None of this respect-the-students'-privacy, civilized treatment from univ professors; writing the full score at the back page, pfft. Sissies.

Lol. I know I know, I'm juz kidding...

Two more weeks and it'll be over.

I think the digicam has died on us... (T_T)


2:11 a.m. Photobucket