Earned some money babysitting today. Two girls, 3-5 years old. I think. Heh. Young enough. I had to dance this pretty embarrassing wiggle dance thing with Anna (the older one) coz she made me. At first she had me leave the room so she could dance; then she made me do it later. =p But it's ok; they're too young to use it against me.
Maybe I should babysit for a living.
Naaah.
My mp3 player is completely filled up for the first time since I bought it a year and a half ago! Its capacity is 5GB, and I always wanted to see how far I can go without deleting anything I put in there... and finally! The day has come! *clap3*
Did anyone see the video online of some girls fighting in a Miri high school? Crazy stuff... Somemore it was taken by a guy with his cell phone. All I can say is, tak guna la the fellas that were there. Can't even stop girls from fighting? There's a spin-off of the video by Kenny Sia on youtube, was faRnee lol.
Yep, I need a real job.
Going camping for the weekend~!