I hope none of you use Macs, coz my blog looks like a Jackson Pollock painting gone wrong on a Mac. Any Mac.
But who cares eh. One has bigger issues to think about. For example:
Is it normal for guys to cross their legs? Not in the usual, ankle-to-knee way, but the lady-like way. The kinda leg-crossing we girls do when we wear uncomfortably short skirts after years of media pressure.
I always thought it was a bit gay when a guy crosses his legs that way. Somehow it doesn't look quite right.
But lately I've been seeing guys do that. And these are real men, good-looking and straight. It's the weirdest thing.
Just a random thought I figured I'd put out there. You know how we don't notice something until it's been pointed out? Maybe this will become one of those moments for y'all. Yay.
Anyone get the title of this post? I thought it's quite clever myself. Lol.