My new external harddrive came thru FedEx today~! Was actually still lazing on my bed when the FedEx guy hit the doorbell. Only had time to gargle my mouth. 0=)
I sleep late nowadays!! =P Anyways, tech-savvy bro said it was a good deal, so I got it. I've been downloading and keeping stuff on my pc, so it was either get more space for my hoarding habit or spend hours struggling to decide which files should go to the recycle bin.
There's something about downloaded stuff - it's like you spend so many hours searching and downloading them, and then you kinda get attached to them coz it took you so long to get them...
That sounds kinda ridiculous huh, lol. Still, thanx King Fu, for actually finding the sweet online deal~! =D
Went to play tennis with me sis around 8pm. Sun doesn't set till around 10 during summer. And it's too bleeding hot to even
breathe in the late afternoon.
I wish we had more tennis balls. In fact, I wish we have like a ball minion, the kind that'd keep picking up the balls we miss so we can keep playing without having to stop.
Hee. Ah well, it's good exercise.
Halfway through our game, a Chinese man and a black woman came in to use one of the courts. And she was one loud player. Everytime she misses, she'd let out some kinda high-pitched moan-shriek that sounds like something you hear at three in the morning in some shady motel. I tried to ignore her until me sis wondered out loud if the woman was feeling orgasmic. ROTFL. In Mandarin la, so we were safe.
Then somehow one of their balls got hit over to my side, so I hit it back to the guy, and he was like, 'xie xie'. @_@
That's mandarin for thanks, btw. Hehee, but nyeh we could care less. They didn't seem like a couple anyhow; more like co-workers who got stuck with playing tennis together coz the others ffk-ed at the last minute.
Sis found this birdnest stuck in the tennis wall when we went over there to practise. It was at the top of the wall, but kinda sandwiched in between. Sis actually tried to aim for the nest. I know, so mean right. It's unusual too - she's usually like, a huge animal lover.
Muz be the darn heatwave.