<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6521234?origin\x3dhttp://blessedbubbz.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=3054107564476057249&blogName=url.blogspot.com&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLACK&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
Sunday, August 06, 2006Y
Smells Like New Tenants

Sent me sis off to the Detroit airport this morning. Woke up at about 5.00am, and drove off bout half an hour later. Was nice to drive that early in the morning - practically no traffic on the streets, and the pinkish early morning glow was beautiful.

It felt weird to not be the one packing huge loads of luggages. Coz it always seem to be me who's heading home hehee. 0=) Sis packing her stuff reminded me of my mom, and all the times I watched my mom pack for a family of five whenever we have our yearly vacations somewhere. I bet it wasn't easy for her to have three kids bouncing around and messing up the folded clothes she had set aside to pack, but for me it was one of the most exciting moments in me childhood. Coz it meant that she'd skip work and be home packing, and because it was such tedious work, she'd switch on the air conds all day too. *bEam* Plus, there's the whole anticipation of going on holiday.

Sighz.

Oh sis is going back to M'sia for a month, btw. So I'll be alone in this apartment till then. Sis left me a pile of laundry to do, but I don't mind - gives me something (constructive =P) to do. In fact, I'm already done with them, and she hasn't even left for more than eight hours. XD

AND I changed my bedsheets. Somebody pat my head now. XD

OH yeah. Found something disgusting when I was down in the basement doing the laundry. Someone'd thrown their apartment rubbish in the laundry room bin. It's so... uncivic-minded? Even to an opportunistic, refund-policies-are-meant-to-be-stretched Malaysian like me. Not juz coz the resident manager already put up a sign right on top of the bin warning against throwing anything besides laundry rubbish (like lint, color-catchers, etc) into this bin coz it doesn't get emptied as frequently as the uber huge bin outside the building. But coz whatever they threw in there really stinks. I can smell it from like, 10 feet away. And from the new cardboard boxes of furniture and so on, I'm guessing it's one of the new tenants.

I know how much a pain it is sometimes to hafta walk all the way out to the big bin with two weeks' worth of filthy waste, but still.

I guess if I'm a better person, I could empty the laundry room bin to the real bin outside.

IF I'm a better person. =P


4:25 a.m. Photobucket