It's snowing!~ First snow of the season. *bEam* For some reason the sight of all the snow on the leaves and grass is making me happy. I'd probably change my mind when the coldness kicks in. =P
My darling mp3 player has finally failed me. After almost three years, it ran into some irreversible error mode and I had to reformat it if I wanna continue using it. And I do, of coz. IPods don't tempt me. =P Although the new one from Microsoft seems pretty wicked. The one they created to openly compete with Apple.
The Zune.
'Dude, you're getting a Zune!' Lol; cracks me up.
Anyways, so I've lost all 31 folders in my player. All... I don't even know how many songs exactly, bout 4 GB of 'em. =( But I guess it's ok, can always try to download them again... might be better this way too; like house cleaning eh. Then I can find out how many of the songs I really liked and miss, and how many of them were victims of my hoarding habit. =P
Am bringing out all my CD collections, from an era where I still bought CDs, original and pirated. Heh.
Come to think of it, that era was only about a year ago. Lol.
There're a few song collections I immediately thought of the moment I realized my mp3 player kaput-ed.
- New Found Glory; especially their earlier works (can't get em anywhere anymore).
- Michelle Branch (for some reason).
- all the Hillsongs and PS stuff.
- me Chinese songs collection.
Thank God I have hard copies of all of that. XD Well, except for the Chinese songs. But that's what the internet is for, no?
And attentive friends too, of coz. *lOoks meaningfully at --*