<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6521234?origin\x3dhttp://blessedbubbz.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=3054107564476057249&blogName=url.blogspot.com&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLACK&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
Friday, October 06, 2006Y
Love On 96

I should start a cab service. Not juz any cab service. A specialized one, with only one route - between Lansing and Detroit.

It makes sense - there's no bus that goes between the two cities, no train, nothing. And yet most of us here use the Detroit airport or the Detroit Greyhound more often coz flying thru the Lansing airport costs more than your entire trip, AND there's no greyhound station in East Lansing.

It's juz a matter of finding a consumer need and fulfilling it, no?

I juz sent David off to the Greyhound yesterday morning. I don't mind, really - I'm not even complaining. I juz figured if I'm gonna do it more than five times in two short months, I might as well make some money off of it? Lol.

It'd be simple. Twenty bucks for gas, five bucks if you need me to carry your luggage (physical labor ain't cheap lately =P), and another five (optional) if you need me to fill the awkward silences with information on Lansing or Detroit. Or Malaysia, if you're the type who enjoys asking foreigners about their exotic countries.

In fact, this reminds me of something I read a few months ago. There's this pilot guy who started a private jet service, in Boston or something, in which he provides adventurous couples who want some alone time 40,000 feet above the ground while he cruises around in the air. He even decorated the back of his jet with velvet bedsheets and pillows, and of coz, a complimentary bottle of champagne. Oh, and a curtain between the cockpit and the back to assure complete seclusion.

Whatever works for some people, I guess.

I can do that too! Not sure how me sis'll react to me turning her Accord into a love shack, but... I'd even thought of the perfect name for my private service! Since most of the journey is on I-96 (the highway), I'll juz name it Love On 96. XD How can I nOt do it after coming up with such a brilliant name?

Or, I can just post an ad up in the carpool section on the campus website. But where's the fun in that?

10:47 p.m. Photobucket