<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6521234?origin\x3dhttp://blessedbubbz.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=3054107564476057249&blogName=url.blogspot.com&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLACK&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
Wednesday, July 30, 2008Y
Need. To. Shop.

Me wanna go shopping~.

I was walking around Midvalley last weekend while waiting for my friends, and the sale is SO on. MNG, ZARA, Top Shop!! *fAints*

Browsing through my wardrobe, I have to admit I've been buying too many one-piece dresses (is it oxymoronic? I mean, a dress IS a one-piece item. But sometimes one-pieces are not dresses...). I like dresses. They're easy to wear, and mostly flattering.

But my wardrobe'd be more versatile if I buy more separate tops and bottoms... There's this adorable high-waist shorts in Top Shop... High-waisted pants used to be such a fashion taboo when we were younger, more so if you tucked your shirt inside. And now it's all the rage. Along with colorful tights and Mary-Janes.

Shoes! I need shoes. Working shoes. I always wear these two pairs of shoes to work. One of them has died and gone to shoe heaven, and this pair that I'm still hanging on to is slowly dying a painful and ugly death... The soles are turning out all weird. I liked this pair; I bought them in Robinsons with my mom. Or rather, my mom bought them for me in Robinsons. Hehee, same difference? ;P

I wish my hair is longer. Or shorter. Either one. Just not this current length that is neither here nor there. I know it'd come to this stage sooner or later, especially since I chopped off my long hair in favor of a short bop a couple of months ago. And it's been fine, just that I have to blow-dry my hair every day or I'll look like I've been stranded in an island for five years.

This is a completely bimbotic post. But I don't care. I'm sick and I'm at work. I need sympathy, not a self-righteous, PMS-sy boss that barks at everyone for existing. Yes, a male boss that encounters PMS. Only difference is that it's weekly.

Was Janice's birthday yesterday. I probably should've gone for the dinner at Pavillion when Pang asked, but it took all of my conscious effort to get myself home, so I decided against it. And I didn't tell him I was sick coz then it'll sound like a lame excuse, so I just told him I'll make it up to her another time. Sighz.


3:05 p.m. Photobucket