<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6521234?origin\x3dhttp://blessedbubbz.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=3054107564476057249&blogName=url.blogspot.com&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLACK&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
Thursday, August 28, 2008Y
Wikipedia Ruined Everything

I've finally finished downloading this jap drama series a few weeks ago and I've been deliberately watching it slowly, meaning one episode at a time coz I didn't wanna waste all the hours spend downloading it in a 10-hour marathon.

So I'm down to the last episode. I wanted so badly to watch it yesterday but I didn't want the series to end so I distracted myself and slept early. Yes, I can be quite anal when it comes to this.

But then I googled the drama at work this morning just for kicks. I was reading about the differences in details between the drama series and the original book, and consequently ruined the climatic ending for myself.

The guy I'm rooting for DIES! *wails* And it was all coz of some stupid understanding between him and his stubborn father with a serious inferiority complex.

I am in shock. Even more so than when I found out Milk has a fetish for ling Bernie Mac died of pneumonia recently. (Am I the last one to find out???)

I need time to mourn over this. T_T


3:15 p.m. Photobucket