I could've died last night.
See, the boyfriend always buys yogurt whenever he goes grocery shopping coz both of us
take that as meal replacements are healthy people who eat healthful foods. Ehehe.
So I got home yesterday, hungry and exhausted, and opened the fridge to grab a yogurt cup. I opened it in front of my computer and dug in as I watched online TV as usual.
The yogurt tasted weird, but I brushed that off coz yogurt is supposed to be slightly sour, no?
Then I noticed that the unusual consistency - it was watery and... what was this suspicious aftertaste??
I decided to flip over the aluminium cover to check the expiry date.
And realization dawned upon me.
MY BOYFRIEND IS OUT TO GET ME. The blasted yogurt had expired a month ago! I rushed downstairs to check the other yogurt cups. The rest were well before the expiration date. How in the world could he know that I'd take the very cup that's expired!?
OMG. HE KNOWS. HE IS WATCHING MY EVERY MOVE, ANALYZING EVERY ACTION. To the point where he can calculate WHICH YOGURT CUP AND FLAVOR I WILL CHOOSE, LEADING TO AN EARLY DEATH BY FOOD POISONING.
It's like the movie Eagle Eye. I bet my entire room is bugged. *gaSp* And I was worried that he'd read my journal. Pffft. That man is way past that level now.
I waited in trepidation for the boyfriend to come into my room as usual to kiss me good night.
Perhaps tonight he'd come in a body bag to get rid of my remains as soon as possible.
Sure enough, he walked in with a grin on his face, almost gleeful. We started talking about our day as usual, and finally I couldn't hold it anymore - I confronted him about the yogurt of death.
He completely denied it (of coz), which made things all the more suspicious. And he suggested that I write a will and pass all my belongings to him before anything happens.
SO THAT'S WHAT HE WAS AIMING FOR! My possessions! My car (but it's not mine), my room (it's rented...), my wardrobe (unless he has a fetish for cross-dressing I don't think so...), my money (I had a total of...RM55 in cash and no credit cards...), umm... mmm.. my computer? my earring collection?? my swarowski crystals??
I guess he has no reasonable motive to want to kill me off.
It
could have been a random mistake... Heh.