I handed in my resignation letter last week, after I finally received the offer letter from the new company.
I told the chief I'm heading back to Ipoh to help out my parents, which is a complete lie. My mom did offer to almost double my current salary if I'd go back and be her personal assistant, but I'm not ready to settle down in Ipoh yet. It's just too comfortable for my liking.
Anyway, I digress. I feel bad lying to my colleagues, the closer ones anyway, but I really didn't feel like explaining about my new job. Mostly because I don't know what my new job is about exactly, only that the office is a bungalow right next to BSC and the boss is a Japanese lady who seems to run a tight ship (I foresee stressful, hair-tearing days at work and frustrated tears at home). Plus, more than half of the company believe that I'm jetting off to Japan by this October (it's a long, messy story), no matter how many times I explain otherwise.
Whatever works for you, man. *shRug*
I actually expected to go to more job interviews because I figured the chances of me finding a suitable job at the first shot was pretty slim, but this was actually the first interview I've went since the day I decided to get up from my lazy anatomy and start job hunting before my brain disintegrate from lack of progressive activity.
Not sure how it'll turn out so I'm a little wary, but I'd be lying if I say I'm not slightly excited about me next job. *bEam*