<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6521234?origin\x3dhttp://blessedbubbz.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=3054107564476057249&blogName=url.blogspot.com&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLACK&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
Wednesday, October 29, 2008Y
Boyfriend Withdrawal Symptoms

There's no other logical explanation.

Filled my water bottle before I head out for work and my eyes burnt with fresh tears. He always boiled the water and leave the jug on the dining table. Both the kettle and jug were filled.

Got into my car to find my windscreen strangely blurred and my vision worsened through the brimming tears. He'd just cleaned the car and waxed the screens for me.

Caught a glimpse of the BN logo on top of its building during an outside work assignment and choked with tears. He has a BN cap hanging from his bathroom door.

Peeked out of the window at night to find the porch empty and almost turned into a sobbing mess. His car won't be parked here for the rest of the week.

Stepped into his room to watch Desperate Housewives and my throat tightened involuntarily. He usually greets me with a grin when I come in.

It's irrational and stupid, what I'm feeling, and I'm almost embarrassed by it.
But I don't care anymore.

The bed feels too damn big without the boyfriend.

4:14 p.m. Photobucket