This is the first time I've been able to blog at this new workplace. Not from the lack of work, but because I NEED TO GET OUT OF THIS PLACE MENTALLY IF NOT PHYSICALLY.
I hope my hair doubles its length by this Christmas. Hey, a girl can dream.
I saw some photos that kinda disturbed me last night, but I can only blame myself because I wasn't even supposed to be looking in the first place.
I wonder why colleagues treat you better after you've quit the company and they become your ex-colleagues. Maybe it's a sign of relief on their part?
I've yet to reply my cousin's SMS invitation to join a group date with Japanese people. How do you explain to a desperate relative who's dying to meet a clone of his ex-girlfriend because the ex wouldn't move out of Japan for him that it is unfair to his current girlfriend who loves him enough to travel from Kuantan to meet him every weekend?
I wonder what it must be like to have your own family and your own home. I went to my brother and Michelle's new home in Puchong the other night for dinner, and I couldn't help but feel inspired by them, maybe even a twinge of longing?. They're embarking on a new phase in their lives together - a place of their own, a baby of their own. I'm sure they have their share of problems, but the only emotion I saw radiating from their faces as they laughed over their baby's cute antics was contentment. Of where they are at the moment, and believing that it will be enough to pull them through.
Baby Samuel kept staring at the boyfriend! It was the cutest thing ever. Samuel actually ducked past any objects blocking his vision to peer at the boyfriend whenever he could. Nothing could distract him. But he still prefers Auntie Cinny to hold him, of course. That is non-negotiable.
I meant the baby, not the boyfriend. =P
Back to work...