<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6521234?origin\x3dhttp://blessedbubbz.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=3054107564476057249&blogName=url.blogspot.com&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLACK&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
Friday, December 19, 2008Y
mamma mia!

Watched Mamma Mia at the Istana Budaya two nights ago coz Su had an extra ticket. Was never a big fan of musicals but the show that night blew me away - the cast looked like they were having so much fun on stage, the atmosphere was infectious! I saw grown men and women in their rigid suits and evening gowns bopping their heads to the familiar music, and some were even singing along to the famous tunes unabashedly.

Never realized how huge an influence ABBA songs were and still are in our culture till I found myself recognizing every song lyric after the first few notes were played. Although admittedly I remember the Westlife/S CLub 7/Steps version of the originals.

I have a dream~~, a song to sing...~

Hee.

I think I'm losing my knack for writing.


12:00 p.m. Photobucket