<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6521234?origin\x3dhttp://blessedbubbz.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=3054107564476057249&blogName=url.blogspot.com&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLACK&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
Monday, January 05, 2009Y
I hereby resolve to...

I know I've just denounced yearly goals and resolutions as flaky and unrealistic, but eversince I posted that entry my mind's been flooded with suggestions and things to do (not necessarily limited to this year only; preferably all things achieved will last much longer) that I've decided to risk being labeled a hypocrite and join the resolution-list bandwagon too.

Things I resolve to do/achieve starting now:

- read two books every month (magazines and instruction manuals not included)

- bring own bible to church service (maybe install bible software into phone?)

- spend less on clothes and shoes

- set realistic goals (in response to above statement)

- go for regular pap smear check-ups (eeps)

- pay phone bills on time

- put more effort into keeping in touch with friends and family

- reply emails and text messages more diligently (in response to above statement)

- start prayer journal (use half-used journal from previous year)

- be less abusive to boyfriend (suggested by said boyfriend)

- clean bathroom twice a week

- make full use of gym membership

- call parents more often

- learn how to do bikini wax on self (am told is physically impossible but will not give up trying – wax salons are expensive!)

- exterminate ants and mosquitoes from face of earth

- conquer fear of cockroaches and balloons

- find out own alcohol limit (has never been drunk despite several reckless drinking sessions)

- research permanent cure for heartburn/gastritis

- switch from toxic, bleach-soaked pads to organic, environmentally & vaginally friendly pads/tampons


4:31 p.m. Photobucket