<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6521234?origin\x3dhttp://blessedbubbz.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=3054107564476057249&blogName=url.blogspot.com&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLACK&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
Friday, January 02, 2009Y
Obligatory Year-end Post (Belated)

Was surfing through the usual blog haunts and realized the similar theme typical of this time of the year.

Flashbacks and reflections from the previous year (2008), and goals and resolutions for the coming one (2009).

I've contemplated going through the details of last year, but there's just too much to bring up, too much to explain (coz I'm so anal about everyone understanding the intricate details of my life). All I can say is it ended pretty damn well. *beam*

As for the nuu eaar, who knows? Never been a believer of yearly resolutions and goals, or birthday wishes, for that matter, so not gonna set any here.

I do believe in wishing everyone around me well, that everyone will have a year they can look back and reminisce fondly about. Already I know of more than a few couples scheduled to be married throughout this year, which must be so exciting! And people starting new jobs and relationships, moving into new homes, welcoming new babys, etc!

Me? I think I'll just stick to welcoming the new year as it is for now. X)

3:17 p.m. Photobucket