<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6521234?origin\x3dhttp://blessedbubbz.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=3054107564476057249&blogName=url.blogspot.com&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLACK&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
Wednesday, July 29, 2009Y
GG Fashion

I think I’ve outgrown Gossip Girl. I know everything that’s about to happen, and I didn't even cheat by reading the episode summaries on Wikipedia like I did for Nip/Tuck. How the ex-boyfriend will show up the moment the girl kisses a guy friend to make another girl jealous, or how the glamorous bitch will hurt the manslut of the show (whom she secretly loves) by pretending to like another guy (who happens to be a British lord).

Maybe the show has never changed and it’s just me.

But there was a dress Serena wore at the White Party that I just can’t get out of my mind. In fact, it’s the first thing I googled for the minute I got to work this morning.

Usually I think it's an overkill to say that you've fallen in love with an inanimate object (as opposed to 'i love this bag/tupperware/nail clipper!' - that's acceptable), but after seeing this dress from Oscar de la Renta’s Spring 08 Collection...





I think I'm in love. Maybe it's the dreamy Greek princess nuance it exudes...

Blair had on a really cute dress by Marc Jacobs too. And all her hairbands throughout the show are fabulous, as usual.



In real life (outside of the show) though, their fashion sense can be decidedly less impressive...







Can't win 'em all, I guess.

9:39 a.m. Photobucket