<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6521234?origin\x3dhttp://blessedbubbz.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=3054107564476057249&blogName=url.blogspot.com&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLACK&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
Wednesday, December 23, 2009Y
Birthday @ Pangkor~

Off to my Ferry-Tale (I actually knicked this off a travel ad on the boat) birthday retreat in Pangkor.

Chilli crab in Lumut. Just like the one we had in Singapore, but better. (Oops! Still, tons of love for the lovely hostesses in Spore~)

Golden Sand Lai Niu Ha Ha Ha. I mean Har.

Great sunset and the boyfriend is on the phone with a colleague. Blek.

Ok now it's perfect. =D

Look, I've got him in between my legs! Lol I already had this line on my mind when I took the picture XD



Does this look like a paparazzi photo or what?? Hehee like, look! It's the guy from who makes me insanely happy. ^0^ I know, I should've asked you guys to prepare a barf bag beforehand.

10:15 a.m. Photobucket