<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6521234?origin\x3dhttp://blessedbubbz.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=3054107564476057249&blogName=url.blogspot.com&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLACK&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
Wednesday, January 06, 2010Y
E-I-E-I-Ooo

I feel like a cube.

Back in Ipoh for the week. Been spending a lot of time with Baby Samuel. He's so cute! Like when he kept staring at me and my feet the moment I started jogging on the treadmill. And then tried to put his tiny feet into my sneakers after I got off the treadmill. So comical! Especially when he tried to walk on those sneakers that looked humongous on him.

Or when he gets bored with whatever is on the TV screen and starts shoving his baby pink CD purse into my face, yelling "EIEIO" relentlessly, which is code for "PUT ON OLD MACDONALD FOR ME NOW!"

Or how he dips a piece of pear into the vegetable sauce and takes a bite, pause for a moment, then unceremoniously spit everything out of his mouth, and offers the pear to my mom. LOL~

Going to Kota Kinabalu this Friday! Well, Karambunai to be exact. Then it's back to working life~.

1:11 p.m. Photobucket