<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6521234?origin\x3dhttp://blessedbubbz.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=3054107564476057249&blogName=url.blogspot.com&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLACK&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
Saturday, March 20, 2010Y
Only Human, Or Barely Human?

Bumped into my cousin at a mamak stall and found out he broke a two-year relationship with his girlfriend recently. I just don't feel like settling down yet, he said. He still wanted to go out and have fun. Maybe I'll go back to her after I'm done, who knows, he shrugged.

Meeting up with some ex-colleagues and got bombarded with shocking office stories of the Japanese bosses having extramarital affairs with karaoke girls and whatnot, but the biggest shocker was finding out that the MD that I worked for, the courteous, professional boss I'd always had the most respect for, had been having an affair with one of the ladies I used to have lunch with almost everyday. That's disgusting! I cried out in horror and disbelief. My ex leader shrugged and said, most men are like that lor.

A close friend of mine texted me in the morning, distressed. My boyfriend said he's not sure about the relationship anymore, the text read, it hurts so much. I was baffled, having met her only a few weeks ago and giggling with her over the lovey-dovey details of her relationship. She'd been so giddy, so content - what could've gone wrong?

Was having a drink with some friends the other night; one of them was in a rare mood of sharing, telling us about his ex, who dumped him after a month of dating. She said she didn't like me that much afterall, he revealed with a wry grin. Maybe she was expecting something else, he shrugged, slightly defeated.

Changing your mind about someone in a matter of months, falling out of love for a spouse of 10 years - Can feelings be really so fleeting, so unpredictable?

9:16 a.m. Photobucket